Saddle Up for the Mary Valley TRAILBLAZERS
CHAPLAINCY & SIMILAR SERVICES CHARITY RIDE
Sign on 7am at Imbil Show Grounds
REGISTER BY WEDNESDAY 01 OCTOBER 2019
WHAT'S ON OFFER
The ride starts at the Imbil show grounds at 8:30am (Briefing 8am). Camping is available at the show grounds (check Mary Valley Show Society's webpage for contact details). Ride distance is approximately 25km. This is a new ride along some of the rail trail and through plantation pine and open country. We will return to our starting point 3-4pm. The ride includes rough country so we recommend horses are shod or wearing boots.
$30 per rider
$70 for a family
See Google maps for directions to Imbil
What do I need to bring?
Horse and Tack
(Halter worn under bridle)
Horse Feed & Buckets
Australian Standard Riding Helmet/Hat/Boots (Helmets compulsory under 18yo)
Camping gear/horse enclosure
Clean-up gear (all horse poo & rubbish to be removed if camping)
What is provided?
Food (on sale during the ride only) - If you have a special diet please bring your own meals.
Registered First Aider
On-site showers & toilets
Please note: NO alcohol or drugs - This is a dry ride.
All riders must be competent
All ages welcome
To register online for the ride you will need to :
1. Download the waiver form, complete the form and scan the completed waiver back into your computer
2. Transfer the applicable registration fee to the Mary Valley Trailblazers bank account using your own internet banking
(Banking details are shown below). Be sure to enter your name in the reference field so we can identify that it is your payment.
3. Complete the online registration form using the "Register for the ride" link below.
4. Submit the scanned waiver form with your online registration form.
To register by post you will need to:
1. Download and print the flyer which includes the registration form.
2. Download and print the waiver form.
3. Complete both the printed registration and waiver forms
4. Post the forms and a cheque or Australian money order to : Mary Valley Trailblazers, P.O. Box 183, Imbil, QLD, 4570
You may also transfer the applicable registration fee to the Mary Valley Trailblazers bank account using your own internet banking (Banking details are shown below). Be sure to enter your name in the reference field so we can identify that it is your payment.
|Account name: Mary Valley Trailblazers Inc|
|Account Number: 345575328|
For more details contact John Kropp 5484 5290 or
Alan & Bronwyn Kirkegard 5488 6038